Wednesday, April 16, 2014

A Barbershop Trio

Lately Finn has taken to waking up at 5 am. Since I still get very little sleep, Ben has graciously started taking over the morning shift and watching Finn while I go back to bed and try to catch an hours nap. This morning they crawled in bed with me at about 7 and I was trying to wake up. For some unknown reason, Ben decided to sing "Ahh" and for some other unknown reason I sang "Ahh" a third higher and then right on cue Finn opened his mouth and sang "Ahh" a perfect third higher than me! It was a perfect major triad and a beautiful way to wake up in the morning! We all had a wonderful laugh over it and then tried again, but Finn gave us some very strange notes that resulted in weird minor chords so I don't think I can claim that my child has perfect pitch yet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment